September 25, 2006

Idle Chatter

Hello again. I must admit I had an incredibly boring and unproductive weekend. I was house and dog sitting by myself, and being the slacker and procrastinator that I am, I got almost no work done. Fortunately I have spares. Two of them.

I'm really realising how out of shape I am at volleyball practice. My coach doesn't make us run all that much, and yet I felt like I was going to toss my cookies (Oreos . . . yum) afterwards. The pounding in my head didn't necessarily help. Prayer would be appreciated from those of you that know what's going on. Especially that the doctors would find a cure and I wouldn't have to end this with a fairly heavy-duty epilepsy drug, which is my last resort. Thanks goes out to those who have been praying.

Shane Wiebe is awesome. I'm listening to his CD while I'm writing this, and his vocals are so soothing. They kind of remind me of Craig Sharpe, who I think should have won Canadian Idol, but that's old news.

RĂ£mas bun.

2 comments:

k.a.m.u.r.i. said...

Oreos, yum - tossed Oreos, uh, no. So what's with the languages? Very nice touch, however, IMO. I believe I recognize two of said languages...I am itching to leave off with one such farewell but as it might diminish your repertoire...it is Japanese.

S-

Anonymous said...

I'll pray linds.