September 27, 2006

Community Workday

The grade ten community workday was today, and I must say it was fun. We got to pull ivy off of trees, and I got to snip the ivy branches (roots?). Apparently I'm strong. It was quite hot, though, which definitely aggravated my headache, but I'm okay. I'll just get a cool drink, or something along those lines, when I get home.

I hate computers. I was supposed to take a preliminary thing for the Jeopardy teen tournament last night, but the two computers I tried didn't have the right Macromedia Flash plug-in. Then I tried to do my homework at home, but the website I needed didn't work, and I had to go back to my aunt's house to get it done.

On a much happier note, we won our volleyball game yesterday! And I actually got a kill, which is unusual because I'm more of a security hitter than anything else. Meaning I almost always get the ball over the net and in play, but it may not be the most difficult hit. I'm quite pleased with myself right now, though.

Kaeli is my new hero. She dumped water on our supervisor for the community workday, who happens to be a teacher at our school. It was tons of fun.

Shalom!

2 comments:

k.a.m.u.r.i. said...

Hebrew, my friend?

Kaeli said...

Yeah, where are you getting all these different lanuages from? I like it. I would also like to know what language they are. And Mr. Opp was asking for it. I warned him TWICE that if he kept bugging me I would dump my water on him. So I did. He has no one to blame but himself.