December 03, 2006

Late Night Ramblings

Grr. I hate writing resumés and cover letters. It's ridiculously difficult. How am I supposed to "sell myself" when I hate talking about myself? Odd for a person that has a blog, yes, but the truth, nonetheless.

The volleyball team windup party was today, and it was a blast. We hung out for a bit, waiting for the coaches to arrive, and then we sat down and had a talk. They're going to coach my club team this year!! I'm quite excited. Anyway, after that we ate pizza and just talked. After Coach Brad left, the rest of us girls and Russ played Taboo. It was so much fun!! Also, Coach Brad seemed to enjoy making fun of my vocabulary. I love the two of them as coaches. Club's going to be awesome this year.

Oh, I'm finally getting to tutor again, after two weeks. First I had to cancel because of volleyball, and then last week because of the weather.

I've been on here for an hour or so, working on homework, and my eyes are starting to hurt. Oh well, I'm almost done.

Mom's almost done Squid's dress, so she's going to start mine over the week. Squid looks so pretty in her dress. It makes me smile. She's such an adorable girl. If any guys try anything, I'll kill 'em.

Ahem.

School tomorrow. Yeah. Actually, not that bad because I get to see all of my darling friends again after a weekend of separation.

I should probably shut it down. The laptop's starting to get hot. G'night, all.

K'an ben sini. ~Bambara

12 comments:

Kaeli said...

I'm sorry. What's taboo? And I missed you over the weekend, too. The pain was almost too much to bear. I"m sure Squid looked very pretty. You will too.

Ignis said...

It's a game where you have to describe a word to your teammates without using a certain set of words. It's a lot of fun and quite amusing with eleven girls and one guy.

She was gorgeous, and I won't even look close to half as good as she did.

Aurum said...

The cover letters and resume's were hard, but be thankful I think your teachers probobly better then mine, Stephs and Gabes. Sounds like you had fun. And I'm sure you'll look gorgeous too. Really you will.

gabe said...

yes you will.

taboo is fun.

Anonymous said...

SQIUID?!?!?!?!?!?!?! What's up with that?!?!? You know that I hate that name!!! And 'adorable'??? I'm not even close to adorable. You've got some major probs girly. You'll look really pretty in your dress tho, don't worry. : )

k.a.m.u.r.i. said...

...Maybe anonymous WAS one of your sisters, on my blog. It could've been...

So you're stepping into the role of 'protective older sibling' now! Aw, how cute.

Anonymous said...

STEPH!!! I wasn't the one who wrote on you blog. I read it, but it wasn't me. And she better not be becoming the protective older sibling... or else... ; )

Kaeli said...

Hey, protective older siblings are fun. You get to watch them beat people up for you. It's great. For example, last year for pyjama day Jon Giesbrecht said my teddy was fat and Tasha (older sister) chased him around the gym hitting him with a pillow. Very entertaining. And I believe that you didn't leave that comment.

Anonymous said...

Now that I think of it, it would be pretty funny watching her beat up some guy for almost no reason... *chuckle* Sounds like your sister's pretty protective aswell. Lucky us!! LOL And I promise, I haven't written anything on anyone else's blog except for this one. You are all gonna look awesome on Friday at the banquet. 'Ignis'' dress has been started and it's so pretty. She's got nothing to worry about when it comes to looking gorgeous. Not kidding!!

Kaeli said...

I know it. If only she would see it. Haha, we should totally start a club for younger siblings. We could come up with devious plots to get our older siblings to either kill someone for us or take the blame for something we did. It would be awesome!

Anonymous said...

Kaeli, you rock! That would be the best club ever! Heeheehee... Evil thoughts... lol... I like the part about them taking the blame for something that we did. It would come in handy!! : ) But, I don't think the parents would like it... But then again, they wouldn't have to know.... *evil laugh* Ah, the things you talk about on blogs. : )

Anonymous said...

hey ignis!!
skool is pretty tough right now...but i guess i'll get through it...poor ignis...more like poor me!! hey kaeli!! u seem like a nice person...well, u guys all are!!! well...g2g at the high skool in capp!! bye ignis!! love ya!!! see ya tonight!!