December 02, 2006

Hello From The Laptop

He he. I discovered that I can update from my mommy's laptop. So that's what I'm doing.

I just finished a huge amount of Socials homework, but I'm proud to say that now I'm completely familiar with Microsoft Excel. Now I have to get started on the ridiculous amount of Planning. Tomorrow.

I went to see Deja Vu last night with Abbye and James. It was an amazing movie. My mind's still mulling over what happened - it's so confusing and thrilling at the same time. A lot of violence, though.

I apologize for the last post. Actually, I'm not sorry at all. I'm quite amused by my own brilliance.

Yeah, right.

You know, I actually don't have all that much to say. Whatever.

Giga-waabamin. ~Ojibwe

2 comments:

Aurum said...

Oh that movie looks so good.

Kaeli said...

Is the Planning stuff going to be difficult, do you think?There're only two things due on Wednesday. It shouldn't be that bad. It's not as though we have 10 assignments due in three days. We have a few weeks to get the stuff done.

Yay for finishing Socials stuff! I actually found it somewhat entertaining....