December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all!! Sometimes I love the Christmas season beyond belief, but other times I hate all the stress and pressure I seem to feel. And my family feels it too. We seem to be a lot more snappy and irritable in the days leading up to Christmas. And it's not right. We should be celebrating and joyful, not cranky and unpleasant.

Candy grams are finally finished. According to Weiss, we raised about $200 more than they did last year, but there are some problems with counting and stock and such. I'm going to have to review everything over the break and double check it all. We shall see.

Oh! Birthday soon. Me excited. Can now drive. YES!!!

Question. Why do Jacqui and Kaeli use my blog to carry on conversations when they could just as easily email one another?

Did I mention that the Christmas Banquet was a lot of fun? Well it was. I enjoyed it thoroughly.

I've been getting very little sleep lately. Last night was the first time I've gotten more than six hours of sleep in one night. Not a good thing, but I think I'll make it thorough Christmas now.

To all the Scrooges and Bob Cratchits out there, enjoy your Christmas and time with your family. And remember Jesus in that manger, as He is the real reason for the season.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

merry christmas to you too!! i don't want to watch the munchkins at beering...please help me!! i love munchkin from skool, though!! he thinks i'm weird...who doesn't?!? lol!! ttyl!!
love ya!!
gomez

Aurum said...

Your birthday's soon? And you'll be driving? Well you can possibly be better then Kaeli, but still..... Christmas times fun. Glade to know you raised that much money for the Candy Grams. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ignis said...

Yep. January 14. I'm taking my test the day after. Of course I'll be a better driver than Kaeli. I'm more responsible, after all.

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Thanks for the insult about being snappy, even though it's true. Kaeli and I carry conversations on your blog because it's fun!! So there!! lol... jk... Ya, the banquet was great! Well, Merry Christmas to all!!!
Love,
Jack-Attack

Kaeli said...

Yeah, plus I don't know Jacqui's e-mail address. This way is fun too. Especially if it bugs you, Lindsay. Hehe. I'll still get my N before you! Muahahahaha!

Aurum said...

How do you get your N before Lindsay, Kaeli? She older.

Anonymous said...

Ya, it is a lot more fun doing it on her blog because it bugs her so much!! Teeheehee!! LOL Well, Merry Christmas and Happy new year everyone!!
Jack-Attack

Kaeli said...

Yes, Hailey, Lindsay is older, but only by two months. And Lindsay is not taking Young Drivers. I will. With Young Drivers, I get three months taken off the time I need to have my L. Therefore, as Lindsay is only two months older than me and I get my L three months early, I get my L one month before Lindsay gets hers. That makes me happy. :D Happy New Year.