November 14, 2006

Four Day Party

This entire weekend was devoted to celebrating Butterscotch's birthday. And man, was it fun.

On Friday one of her friends slept over. We watched Cheetah Girls 2 and The Challenge. Two very girly and very stupid movies, but I love them all the same. Well, I love Cheetah Girls 2. The Challenge is a Mary-Kate and Ashley movie, and I hate it.

We went bowling on Saturday. I'm apparently not too bad. I got 3rd out of twelve girls. I'm quite pleased with myself.

Then on Sunday my mom's family came over to celebrate. And my gramma brought us back very fun toys from China. LIGHTERS!!!! I'm so excited. I get to play with it. And it sings. I'll have to show y'all one day.

Yesterday I had another acupuncture appointment. My mom's thinking of stopping the treatments because it's not really making any difference. It doesn't matter to me either way.

Anyone watch the football game this weekend? The Lions slaughtered the Roughriders. It was kind of pathetic, but I still got into it. Grey Cup next weekend.

Which reminds me, seeding for Valleys is this coming weekend, too. And so is the gold medal match for the Senior Boys Valleys. I might go and watch, if I can convince the 'rents.

I started Info Tech today. We didn't do much, but I'm excited because I love the class.

Oh, and I finally finished Sense and Sensibility. Now I'm getting ready to read Reason and Romance, which is a novel by Debra White Smith that follows a similar plot line, except it's set in Texas. I can almost hear the accents now . . . ~drool~

Min tian jian. ~Mandarin

4 comments:

Kaeli said...

Sounds like one heck of a party! Tell your sis I said happy birthday. And I really want to see that lighter thing you were talking about. Bring it to school.

Anonymous said...

KAELI! She can't bring a lighter to school, it's against school rules.
Sounds like you had fun Linds.

k.a.m.u.r.i. said...

Does that stop me? Oh heck no.

gabe said...

Who cares about idiodic rules like that? If they don't make sense? Lighters are cool.