November 22, 2006

Volleyball to the Nth Power

Hello. Please don't hurt me for not updating frequently. Everything's been so hectic with volleyball lately that I've been using my spare to do the homework that I didn't do the night before. Therefore, no time to blog. Sorry . . .

Well, I guess you guys deserve to hear what's happened with volleyball. Saturday was the round robin of Fraser Valleys. We lost the first game to Semiahmoo, and beat Abby Collegiate and Pitt Meadows, but we played like crap. It wasn't pleasant. On Monday we stared playoffs, and our first game was against PA. A team we haven't beaten all season. We lost the first set, won the second, and then lost the third. Then we had to play Walnut Grove, and our serving sucked. I think we missed a total of twenty-five serves in three games. We lost, obviously. Then last night we had to play Delta if we were to make it to provincials. We won in two straight sets, and even though we weren't executing our hitting, we still managed to send the ball over the net, and won. So we're going to provincials!!! I'm quite excited.

The bad thing is that I think I'm getting sick. I have almost no voice and I seem to be coughing a lot. Maybe it's from volleyball, but my throat is so sore that I doubt it's the only cause. Oh well.

It's been raining like stink lately. And it sucks. The weather's so depressing. Hopefully it stops soon.

Oh! The senior boys team won Fraser Valleys last Friday. Kaeli and Hailey and I went to watch, and had a grand old time. Squidhead came too, and it was great. We won the first two sets, lost the third and fourth, and came back to win it in the fifth. I felt really bad for the server on the other team, as the last point that won it for us was because he served it into the net.

Well, I think that's all for now. I shall see y'all later.

Ake wachia kin 'kte. ~Lakhota

8 comments:

Kaeli said...

I told you you were getting sick. But you denied it. Anyhoo, good luck in provincials.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that kinda stinks with how your games went, but you made it to provencials, who cares. Good LUCK! YOU CAN DO IT! At least I think you can, well actualy I don't know, let me go cheek. *walks away muttering* *Come running back* YEP! YOU CAN DO IT!

Ignis said...

Aww, thanks, guys. Yes, Kaeli, you were right. I think I am getting sick. But I won't let it overcome me! I will be strong!!!!

Ahem.

k.a.m.u.r.i. said...

Wow, crappy way to lose, dat. Poor him. But don't get totally sick. That is - I mean, don't get any worse. Get better soon. Not good to be sick.

gabe said...

Lindsay is STRONG! She will overpower the sickness and win the provincials!!!

Kaeli said...

Well, it would be kind of difficult for her to win the provincials all on her own, but she will definitely be a help to her team. Getting sick sucks.

k.a.m.u.r.i. said...

Lindsay Marie, UPDATE!!!

Anonymous said...

hey ignis!!
it's ur best friend here!!
haha!! doug keeps on email me, it's kind of scary! u r such a stong bull!! rofl! with muscles so big, u can't fit in the doorway!!! lol! i had to do my flute solo in front of the whole skool today, and we also got our report cards....ttys!