November 09, 2006

Radical Inequations

Oh, happy day!!! I'm in such a good mood right now. Not only did I get 99% on my nuclear energy test in science, but I also got into Spanish!!!!! Block B!!!!! With Gabe and Stephie!!!!!!

I'm quite excited, if the excess use of exclamation points didn't indicate that.

Ahem. Back to normalcy now.

Not that I've ever been normal. I just normally don't use exclamation points quite that excessively.

Math class was fun today. We were talking about how Tal has been doing announcements this week. Apparently Mr. Weiss approached him on Tuesday morning after Leadership and asked him to do them. Mr. Balzer, my math teacher, asked Tal if it was going to be a rotating thing with the Leadership students, and Tal said something to the effect of him "Sharing his wisdom with the unfortunate grade tens in the class". Meaning me. I, of course, took offense to that, and made some comment or other. Then Jana piped up and told Tal that I'm smarter than him and probably have more wisdom to share anyways. That shut him up. And made everyone laugh. Jana's my hero.

Apparently someone thinks Stephie is PMSing permanently. We shall have to rectify that. Much pain for the one that thought such a devious thing.

Oh, speaking of Stephie, GET SOME FREAKIN' SLEEP OR I WILL FIND A WAY TO MAKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it won't be pleasant.

Ahem.

I must have something caught in my throat.

Our internet's down at home. My dubby is taking in the modem to day to get it fixed. Hopefully. We shall have to see.

Who has Letter Tag? And when are they going to pass it on?

Tchau. ~Portuguese

3 comments:

Aurum said...

What do you mean for Steph to get some sleep? Obviosly she does because she's not yawning in the middle of the day or have bags under her eyes from not sleeping. And people can die if they don't sleep, or they just pass out from exahustion. Steph, as you should have noticed, has done none of those things.

k.a.m.u.r.i. said...

Oh, I've not been getting enough sleep, Hailey. However, I have enough reserves left to not fall asleep in class yet. I'm tired, right now, and lack of sleep may be the cause of lack of focus in gym. I have Letter Tag, and I won't go over that ridiculous five school day rule we seem to have.

*laugh* Tal.

Kaeli said...

Oh yes, our math class is very entertaining. I really want to know who left that comment on Steph's blog. I must shake their hand.....
I love you Stephie.