November 08, 2006

Catch-Up

Wow! It's been over a week since I last blogged. Sorry to my readers - all four of you . . .

Not much has been happening this week. I stole Stephie's water bottle and assisted in the stealing of another, and had massive amounts of volleyball.

Speaking of which, we came 3rd in our tourney this past weekend. Not where we'd have liked to finished, but still respectable. District playoffs started yesterday as well, and we won all three of our games in two straight sets. The next round of playoffs starts tomorrow with the same format. Should be fun.

I'm slowing working my way though Sense and Sensibility, but I won't lie; it's slow going. Not quite as easy of a read as Pride and Prejudice, but still with the same sense of satirical wit. I love it. Jane Austen is my hero.

Kaeli - ha! Both Jordan and Josh think I'm wonderful. Can't you just see my ego growing exponentially?

I'm adorable, apparently. Kaeli was waiting for me to leave the library with her after our spare this afternoon, and I told her I'd be there in two shakes of a lamb's tail. She was quite unaware that I was speaking literally. I shook my tail, and off we went.

Ooh, ooh! Guess what we're doing in science!!! We get to watch pretty flames burn as part of our chemistry unit. And my dad had a huge bonfire burning this past weekend to get rid of some waste wood. It was very pretty.

I feel really bad for the people living in Chilliwack and on the Island. The water damage they've experienced sucks. I'm so glad there isn't a river in the near vincity of where we live. That could cause problems.

I've realized that I'm exceedingly fond of italicizing certain parts of my writing. Is it distracting at all?

Well, that's all for now.

Au se lako mada. ~Fijian

3 comments:

k.a.m.u.r.i. said...

Pyro.

Kaeli said...

She's not a pyro. She simply appreciates the wild beauty of God's creation. Flames are sooo pretty. We should light the whole world on fire and just watch them. Wouldn't that be a blast?

Kaeli said...

Hehe. Get it? Lighting the world on fire would be a BLAST. Hehe.