November 09, 2006

In Response to Aurum

Aurum said...

What do you mean for Steph to get some sleep? Obviosly she does because she's not yawning in the middle of the day or have bags under her eyes from not sleeping. And people can die if they don't sleep, or they just pass out from exahustion. Steph, as you should have noticed, has done none of those things.

I meant that whenever I check her blog, 90% of the times that she's posted are later than midnight. That means that she's getting less than 7 hours of sleep (approximately). That's not even close to enough. Teenagers are supposed to get around 10 hours of sleep. It's unhealthy. I was demonstrating my concern for her.

Sorry, can't resist - obviously, exhaustion

Tse ue. ~Shanghai

5 comments:

k.a.m.u.r.i. said...

Most correct. I forget about the time counter. I may have to do away with it. Or choose a different time zone.

Aurum said...

twelve actualy. Were supposed to have twelve hours of sleep. And theirs nothing wrong with late nights. But only on weekends.

gabe said...

We are not supposed to have twelve hours of sleep! THats Half of the Day! Who was the bonehead(aka stupid dummy) that came up with that?

Kaeli said...

Or, Steph, you could just get enough sleep. Go to bed at a reasonable hour. Maybe that's why someone thinks you're permanently PMSing. Makes sense.

k.a.m.u.r.i. said...

Yes, these! On my comment on the Maneater post, I meant that I had read these two most recent posts before but I went back once and found them both gone.