October 31, 2006

New Car

Kaeli is a maneater. I just thought I should inform all of you of that fact. She's glaring at me now. And apparently I'm a brat. That's okay. It's not the first time someone's told me that. Actually, it's my mom's nickname for me.

Guess what? We got a new car!!! It's a 1989 silver Honda Civic hatchback. Kinda like the one here. I love it. My parents surprised Squid and Butterscotch and me on Sunday with it. They bought it for when we get old enough to drive (2 1/2 months). I'm a happy camper.

Ooh, I've found a new favourite song. I absolutely love it to death. Some People Change by Montgomery Gentry. It's so, hopeful, I guess. It's like a good book. Just picks you up when you're feeling down. The music video is awesome, too. Go take a look, if you feel so inclined.

Here's to the strong; thanks to the brave.
Don't give up hope: some people change.
Against all odds, against the grain,
Love finds a way: some people change.

I have volleyball all this week. Games today, tomorrow, and Thursday, and then a tournament all weekend. Plus, we might go to the Trinity game on Friday. I'm excited, though.

It's Butterscotch's birthday on Friday, and I have no idea about what to get her. Plus, I'm broke. We'll have to see . . .

Annyong-hi kashipshio. ~Korean

1 comment:

k.a.m.u.r.i. said...

Are you missing posts?