October 13, 2006

Ballpark Talk

Some good news to report. My Socials teacher is allowing everyone to retake the test because a number of people found mistakes in the format. Thank goodness. That's definitely a relief, because I was quite upset about that.

The FictionPress website isn't working. It sucks. I want to read some stories, but I can't. Oh well.

Volleyball tournament this weekend. I'm really psyched, though I don't think I'll play all that much. I was playing really lousy in yesterday's game, but it's up to the coaches.

As much as I hate the Yankees, I really feel badly for Cory Lidle's family, as well as that of his flight instructor. It's so sad that they died doing something they both loved. It kind of taints the memories that their families have of the good times flying. I'm sure the people of New York City were really frightened when they first heard about the crash. Not knowing whether it was deliberate, or accidental, or what even happened would definitely send me into a panic. God bless all the people affected by this tragedy.


On a more happy note, the Tigers are ahead in the ALCS against Oakland 2-0. Too bad the Cardinals are down 0-1 to the Mets, though. Doubleheader tonight, which I have to miss, unfortunately, due to volleyball. My dad will give me all the highlights, though.

Go Tigers!!!

Zbogom. ~Croatian, at the request of Kaeli

No comments: