October 23, 2006

Walk By Faith

Another Monday, another week of school. A full week, unfortunately. I don't mind my school all that much, regardless of the amount of complaining I do. It's a good place to be.

World Series Game 2 was yesterday, and Detroit won. A marvelous pitching job by Kenny Rogers, even without the pitch on his hand. Kept the Cardinals in line, he did. Too bad the closer had to let in a run, but it doesn't matter all that much in the grand scheme of things. Neither does who wins the Series, but it provides enjoyment for me. Tee hee.

My team finished second at our tourney over the weekend. Stupid PA. Though it was our passing and serving that did us in, not the other team. Gabe's birthday party was this weekend too. I had a grand ole time. Her sister and mom are really neat - I like them very much, darling!

You know what song really gets to me? Walk by Faith, by Jeremy Camp. I love it to death. Maybe because I know that all of the hard stuff just makes me stronger. Or kills me, but I prefer to think it makes me stronger.

Well I will walk by faith
Even when I cannot see
Well because this broken road
Prepares Your will for me

That's all for now, folks.

AdiĆ³s. ~Spanish

1 comment:

gabe said...

i'm glad you like them very much ,beautiful.