October 11, 2006

Welcome to the World of Blogger, Friends

I'm happy. All my friends have blogs now, so we can see what's happening inside each other's minds. It's kind of neat. Not that I'll remember what their URLs are. Thank goodness for Kamuri's 'Links' section.

I hate Socials Online. My teacher has no idea as to what he's doing. And I got 66% on the last test. 66%!!!!!! I never do that poorly on a test. And I'm not bragging, either. It's a fact. The worst thing is that a lot of people have talked to him about the lack of organization and the problems on the site, and he just ignores it. I'm quite frustrated. And upset.

I wish there was some way I could change the world. Really, truly change it. It's so screwed up right now. What with three school shootings within the span of a week, and four within three weeks. Dawson College, Montreal; Nickel Mines, PA; Wisconsin; and Colorado. People have so many problems, and they go and take it out on others in unhealthy ways. Join a sports team, go see a counselor, write, do SOMETHING!!! Just don't go around and shoot innocent people just because your life is screwed up.

Okay, done ranting. It'll come again, soon enough, though.

Valete. ~ Latin

2 comments:

gabe said...

i feel greatly for you. Socails must be horrid.

Aurum said...

Breathe, breathe. Don't panick too much over it, it's just a test. Breathe again. Ok good. But I do agree on your rant.